Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Texas fun with family and friends

We took our monthly trip to Texas this past weekend. Cora loves hanging out with her big brothers so much! I know she is little, but the adoration on her sweet face when she sees her brothers lets me know that the plane rides and change in sleep schedules are totally worth it. I just wish we could see them more often. We had a nice relaxing weekend with family and friends....not to mention some yummy Mexican food :)! Most of the weekend Cora spent snuggling with Taylor and Tyler and watching them play basketball in the beautiful Texas weather (all that fresh air also made for some great naps!), but we did get to celebrate our friend Madeline's first birthday. The party was wonderful and we are so blessed to have friends as wonderful as Nikki and Madeline. I think Jason wanted to feed Cora some of Madeline's delicious cake, but I said no (such a mean mommy)...even though I did catch him giving Cora a piece of celery to suck on (no comment). I still can't believe that Cora still has so much changing to do before her first birthday! Cora really missed spending time with her G'Ma this weekend though and I know her G'Ma missed her just as much. Cora is such a little jet setter and she did so well with all the traveling...even on the 10pm flight back to St. Louis (okay, okay that flight was a little rough, but hey at least she fell asleep when the plane hit the runway).
Cora and big brother Taylor
Beautiful weather for a little scrimmage
ah...brotherly love :)
Madeline...really enjoying her birthday cake!
Cora loved all of Madeline's toys...especially this number 9 (it was in almost all my shots!)
Snuggle time with Tyler
I just love when she furrows her eyebrows :)
helping Tyler play the XBox guitar

No comments: