Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

C'mon Already



I just want this next tooth to come through...sigh. Poor Cora has had the sniffles, rash and general cranks all day as this tooth works its way in. Anyone who has met Miss Cora knows that she isn't one to cry, squeal at the top of her lungs...yes, but not cry. This is why I know today has been particularly tough on my sweet punkin. We had to leave our Moms & Tots group at church early and I have spent most of the day holding her (which I have to say is nice - she is such a busy little bee that we rarely cuddle anymore). I did manage to get a sweet smile out of her though....really the only reason why I am posting...it was too adorable not to share.


3 comments:

Gulzar said...

CONGRATULATION!
there should be more people like you on this planet!

you have wonderful children...am sure you have inculcated good ethics and values in them....

I wish you all the best friend...
regards all the way from India
Gulzar

Stacey said...

First of all.... she is just gorgeous! Secondly, what about this banana molasses bread!?

Dunhams said...

Teething is horrible, isn't it?! I wish they would all just come in at once and get it over with. She does look precious in that picture though :)