Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

We thought our hearts were full

Yet a baby can fill an emptiness you didn't even know was there.


It is hard to believe that on Saturday, October 11th Cora Genevieve Ochs will be 6 months old. I have been trying to put this blog together for some time now, but the days have passed before my eyes. My sweet baby is growing so fast! I will keep this first entry as short as possible. These are some snapshots into the past 6 months of sweet baby Cora.

Cora was baptized June 23, 2008 at Holy Redeemer Parish in Webster Groves. Thank you Grandma & Grandpa for the beautiful christening gown from New Orleans! She was such a sweet baby that day - no naps - but in a wonderful mood!

Cora's first vacation! Mackinac Island was a beautiful place and it was wonderful to be with family! It was a little chilly at the beginning - hence my little eskimo, but all in all it was a great first trip for the baby!

Cora and her big brothers Tay and Ty

Already has so much to say....just like her mommy :)



and I like to think she is sooooo smart


Cora loves to *taste* all of her toys :)


Ok - now that my first blog is finished, I promise to keep up on my posts of sweet Cora. I have so many things to add....especially with 2 teeth coming in, starting solids in 2 weeks and she is on the verge of crawling any time now. If you made it this far - thanks for reading! I look forward to sharing all the joy that Cora brings me each day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog on the babes!

Dunhams said...

So cute, Nik! I'm so excited that you have a blog now :)

G'mom said...

Now I understand why I am so certain I have a beautiful, intelligent, and wonderful granddaughter! You've proven it with this blog! I love it!

Gina Jones said...

Thanks for posting the pics--it'll be great to watch Cora grow up from so far away