Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Taylor's 16th Birthday and fun with Tyler

I forgot to add one of the most important events of Cora's life so far: her big brother, Taylor's 16th Birthday! Happy Birthday Taylor! His first car is a Nissan X-Terra....sweet ride! He was so excited and surprised. We are so proud of you Tay.


This is the only girl who should be in your backseat :)
Tyler was sweet enough to watch Cora while I got ready. She certainly enjoys playing X-Box with her big brother...or maybe just tasting the controller.

1 comment:

Niki Dumm said...

Nikki, she is beautiful! I had so much fun today getting to see you, your mom and baby Cora. i can't tell you how happy I am for you guys! I love the blog. I will be able to see here between hair visits:) I can't believe Jason's boys could be so grown up! they are both also gorgeous. Congrats to the happy family!