Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Music together....and a little rockin'

I decided to sign me and Cora up for a music class with our friends Heather and Clive. She loves music and dancing, so I figured I would encourage her musical ability :). I was a little hesitant at first since it is an all ages class, but she really enjoys her surroundings now that she is sitting unassisted. The class is turning out to be a hit! She really loves all the instruments (she likes to taste them more than anything) and gets a kick out of mommy dancing around the room with her. Robert, her instructor is awesome and watching her take in all the other children dancing around is quite fun too. Today we played with the tambourine and maracas. I like to think she is musically inclined, but it's kinda hard to tell when there is a whole room of kids playing different instruments at the same time...to their own tune.


making beautiful music
I think I will taste the maraca now
First try shaking that tambourine
mom...you're always taking my pic
Shakin the tambourine....ah, so talented


Ok...now the rockin part...:)

Cora is trying so hard to crawl, but I can never seem to capture her on her knees rockin back and forth. She always quits right when I pull the camera out. Well, my quest is over! I only got one good shot, but you can get the idea. She is so mobile...rolling and scooting all over the place...from one end of the room to the other. I figure it is only a matter of time before the crawling begins.

Rockin' Rockin'

Dang...you caught me...

I thought I would throw this one in here too. She loves to take the velcro off her puppy. She had this guilty smirk when I caught her on camera tonight. :)

1 comment:

Dunhams said...

She is SO cute! And I can't believe how big she's getting!!! It seems like she was just born, and now she's trying to crawl...craziness!! That music class looks really fun too :)