Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grumpy Bear

Yesterday (despite the fact that we didn't get home and in bed until midnight the night before) I decided to stick Cora in her Halloween costume and attend the Moms Connection Halloween Party. She didn't wake up until 9, so I figured she might be in a decent mood to visit her playgroup friends and party with some other babies. Poor thing was the quietest I have ever seen her! She lounged in my lap for the entire party (so unlike her) and refused to crack even one smile for the camera. Needless to say, I didn't take too many photos of my little grumpy bear (no worries though...I will take a million on Halloween!). Afterward, we decided to show the little ones off to our friend, Sister Frances Therese, who heads up our Moms & Tots group at church. She was so excited to see the kiddos all decked out in their costumes. I know I am a little partial to my sweet punkin, but I have to say she is just too darn cute in her Teddy Bear costume (I think I could dress her up everyday)! She was so good about the head piece and the paws too...she only tried to pull them off once :). Stay tuned for photos from trick or treating!
No smiling for momma...(at least she sat still with the pumpkins!)

Cora and her buddy Joseph from playgroup
Harrison and Joseph....and my grumpy bear in the backgroundSuch a sweet teddy!
Cora, Joseph and Sister....I just love Cora's expression, always the serious one

1 comment:

Dunhams said...

She looks PRECIOUS! And she's much better about leaving her head on than Madeline was the other day :) I love her scowl in that picture with the pumpkins! She is so cute (even when she's grumpy)!