Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jog Stroller, Oh How I Love Thee...

It's no secret that Cora doesn't nap well. I can maybe squeeze three 30 minute naps out of her a day, but for the most part she is to curious with her world to really get a good nap in. No matter how much white noise I play, she will wake to the sound of me doing dishes, Lily's collar or a car honking....through her closed door! She is just such a busy little bee that naps are apparently not that interesting. I have tried letting her play in her crib until she wears herself out, but she will just play...and play...and play. She is just like her daddy! Nighttime is a piece of cake, but this sleeping during the day business is quite a hurdle. That was until the jog stroller came along... I L-O-V-E this stroller! No matter how hard she tries, after about 15 minutes it's snoozeville. Last week she even slept in her daddy's office for an extra 2 hours...while he worked away! I must say, that is pretty amazing for a baby who wakes at the littlest noise. Maybe it is more motivation for me to go out for a daily run too....
Pre run sweet face
All bundled up and ready to go!

50 minutes later...ah, so peaceful :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ahh...what a great trick! Enjoy the silence (and the run)!
Heather

Dunhams said...

That's awesome! And I'm so impressed that you can run for that long...I'm dead after about 5 minutes :) It was so great seeing you this weekend!