Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Movin on up (insert song tune here) :)

Well today was very busy for Miss Cora. I decided to take her to our normal baby Gymboree class for one last hurrah before we moved up to the "big" 6 month class. She is definitely ready! All the other babies lay on their blankets while the mommies sing to them, but not Cora. Cora has to be on her hands and knees or rolling all over the place 95% of the time. This means that I am always singing songs to her back while she tries to become mobile. In between classes we went to lunch with 3 mommies from the "small" class and 1 mommy who was going to try the "big" class. Since Cora took a quick cat nap and was in a good mood we went back for more Gymboree after lunch. (I think I am Gymboree'd out for the day :) ) It was a hit! They just started another session and right now it is empty so it was just Cora and Brynn and one big play gym. At 6 months they get to play on all the play gyms, which Cora absolutely loved. She got to go down a slide, roll in a wheel and play on the peek a boo bridge. Today was the first day that she really enjoyed peek a boo. Every time I would jump up she just laughed and laughed - of course she had to have something in her mouth the whole time she giggled so no good photos of that big sweet grin. All the playing must have loosened her diaper (not that it is ever tight anymore since she is such a wiggle worm) and when she rolled over I noticed she had wet her clothes. Needless to say, when I went to put a new outfit on her, my little sassy pants threw a huge fit when she had to leave her toys. Soooo, we spent the rest of the play time in just a diaper and then we had to walk home without any clothes on. Everyone was probably looking at me like I was a looney toon! Here are some shots from today!
Tasting scarves on the peek a boo bridge
Cora and Brynn on the bridge
Trying to get the bubbles
Naked with the beach ball (read post for explanation :) )
More bubbles
Lounging on Gymbo the Clown (it's nice she feels so relaxed)
Practicing her crawl stance
In the middle of peek a boo (she was laughing through the toy)
My fave shot of the day....she just was letting me know she was having fun



3 comments:

Dunhams said...

She is so cute! That looks like a lot of fun, I wish we had done that...maybe we'll have to try it out sometime. She looks like she's getting really tall like her mommy now :)

Heather said...

Lucky you, a Gymboree class for just two! Looks like a ton o' fun. Love the crawl stance pic :-)
Heather & Nola

Brianna Smith said...

The last picture is my favorite, she is soo pretty!!! give her a kiss for me!