Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

I am still working on the birthday post, so I thought I would share a few Easter photos while you wait. Easter weekend was huge this year with Jason's Baptism, Cora's birthday and the actual Easter holiday. Since Jason was baptized at the Easter Vigil, we decided to have a very laid back Easter morning, followed by brunch at Cora's great aunt Laurie's and a late lunch at great grandma Bettie's house. My grandmother (whom Cora is named after) made me several smocked dresses when I was a baby, and we were so excited that sassy pants fit perfectly in my toddler Easter dress that she had made. Cora loved her Easter basket, which was pretty basic after all the spoiling on Saturday, and she lugs her new bunny everywhere. She even got to hunt for goldfish filled eggs at Laurie's house. All in all the Lord blessed us with a wonderful weekend with family and friends!
Checking out the loot
Very happy with her new presents
Her favorite new activity - piling all of her stuff her the new chair
Sweet Easter dress....have to keep the toothbrush in hand (good habit I guess)
terrorizing Maggie
shake shake shake
sweet face
hiding with a few eggs :)
mmmm....I like this surprise!

no more goldfish :(
All eyes on Cora

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a gorgeous bunny in her smocked dress and rosy cheeks!

Dunhams said...

That is the sweetest dress!! I love it! She is so precious! I'm glad y'all had a fun weekend :)