Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Fun day with bff Lily

Our friends Kali and Lily joined us for lunch today & a little play time for the girlies. Cora had a great time showing Lily all of her toys and the girls played so well together. They apparently had a lot to talk about as well; with their fair share of dadadas, aahs and plenty of babble. Kali and I had a wonderful time watching them interact; Lily is such a sweet, laid back baby and well, you all know Miss Cora and her nonstop personality. Cora was really bummed when Lily had to leave and insisted on staying right by her car seat as she was bundled up. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any really great shots, as neither one of them would look at the camera when I wanted them too! Thanks girls for a terrific afternoon!

Lily enjoyed the gymboree drum...who doesn't like making lots of noise?

Of course sassy pants got mad when I took her from a toy (diaper bag) and made her take a pic...see how concerned Lily is with Cora's unhappiness?
2 sweet girls.
Cora didn't want Lily to leave :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Awww, I love that last picture!

Dunhams said...

So fun! I love the pictures!