Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whatcha doin?




Well...I haven't been a very loyal blogger lately. My apologies to all those who love to look at pics of sweet Cora. I promise I will get better, but things have been so crazy with the holidays, travel, appointments and sickness, that by the time I sit down to blog I can't think of anything to write. I know, soooo unlike me not to talk...ha! Since I didn't blog about Cora turning 8 months, I figured I would do it a week later. ;)



Cora turned 8 months on December 11th....time is flying! Here is what the little monkey has been up to (or should I say in to) :)

She is cruising like crazy, climbing the stairs and climbing Lily (poor Lily)

Peek a boo has become one of her favorite games - she crouches down on the other side of the cocktail so you can just see her fingers (although I don't think she realizes I can see her fingers :)) and when you say "where's Cora" she pops up and smacks the table with her hands and does her little huffing through the nose bit.

Dadadada is about the only thing she is babbling, but that is nonstop

She loves to give zerberts! Whether it is your cheek, arm, belly or shoulder...she is hysterical if she can create that noise

Food isn't going very well...she only likes mashed potatoes, avocado, sweet potatoes (not baby food) and applesauce. She shakes her head and refuses to open her mouth with just about everything else

She is persistent and bossy! We are working on "no touch", but she just smiles and tries again. When I move her she lays on the floor and throws a nice screaming fit (mommy has to figure that one out still!)

She loves to make noise. Banging toys on toys, pots, spoons, maracas....well you name it, if noise can be made she is game.
Separation and stranger anxiety are in full swing right now.

She gets all flustered when the cold air hits her face (which I personally love - not to pick on her, but it is so darn cute)

she is working on at least 3 teeth right now - and her cheeks turn the color of cherries when she teethes...so cute

When she gets frustrated she hums through her raspberries...so it kinda sounds like a whistling motorboat

She loves to lay on the fireplace and suck on the edge protectors

Okay...I am done. She is so cute I could go on forever and ever, but I will stop...until 9 months :)

1 comment:

Dunhams said...

So fun! I'm glad you're back to blogging...I've been missing reading about little Miss Cora :) Can't wait to see you guys!