Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trouble never looked so cute

Well....Cora is officially mobile! She has been army crawling for quite some time now, but she finally decided to crawl for real last Thursday. Now all she wants to do is see how fast she can get to the areas of the house I have made off limits. The little stinker has actually turned and smiled at me when she goes to touch something on the fireplace or bookshelf. Needless to say, we spent Saturday Cora proofing :). We still have a lot of work to do, but I think she is out of harms way (at least for another week or so). Cora is going to keep me busy though....I spent the entire weekend pulling her away from everything that she shouldn't be climbing on, but 2 seconds later she was back in the same spot trying again to explore her surroundings. I think I am going to need a daily nap now that she is on the move ;).

Crawling around the chair just to get to the only spot of the fireplace that was unprotected
Caught red handed :)
This took 20 seconds to achieve
Second time going to get her off the fireplace

Hey...lemme outta here Such a ham
Please mom...I promise I won't try to climb the stairs... Working on pulling herself up

1 comment:

Dunhams said...

Oh, man!! You've got your hands full :) It's hard to be mad when they look at you like that and do something wrong...