Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our fourth anniversary! Wow! Time really does fly when you are having fun :). I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man and father. Each day I thank God for putting Jason in my life and giving me such beautiful, smart and talented children. Jason is everything that I could have ever asked for in a husband. He is intelligent, kind, generous, funny, honest and a great cook. I am honored to be his wife and thankful that he works so hard...which allows me to stay home with Miss Cora. I just can't believe it has already been 4 years! Here are some photos from our wedding...


so young, yet still dapper

3 comments:

Brianna Smith said...

I hope that I can be as lucky as you are!!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!

Heather said...

What beautiful pictures! and what a great post about being thankful. Here, here!

Dunhams said...

Happy anniversary!