Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hammy

Cora has decided that she loves the camera. She puts on a production whenever I turn it on. I just wanted to get some pics in her cute outfit the other day, but these are what she gave me. Such a ham! I couldn't believe how big she looks when I uploaded them to my computer...not a little bambino anymore. Oh...please disregard the giant bruise on her forehead - she had a collision with the cocktail table a few days ago.











3 comments:

Dunhams said...

LOVE IT!!!! She is SOOOO cute! Take full advantage of this stage...hopefully it will be longer lived than Madeline's was :) She was super into the camera for all of about a month.

Heather said...

My goodness! Cora is growing so quickly and couldn't be prettier in these pics. What a superstar ;-)

Melissa Hamilton said...

She is so smiley!!! Too cute!!!