Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hooray!

Well, it's official....Cora is walking! She has been taking 4 or 5 steps to get to kids/toys/lily on a daily basis, but today was the first day of real walking. Of course, I took the video cam out of my diaper bag and we weren't at home when she started, but I will post a video as soon as possible (she wouldn't cooperate once we were home).

However, here is a video of our brave little climber - please excuse the quality as I was trying to prevent an injury....oh, and she did actually make it in the stroller the second time around...I think she might be trying to copy her friend Madeline in TX.



3 comments:

Dunhams said...

Yay for Cora!!!! That's so exciting! You definitely have a little monkey too :) Madeline always loved to climb in her stroller too!

Stacey said...

Exciting! I've been waiting for the walking announcement. Congrats Cora!

Melissa Hamilton said...

What a monkey! Maddie watched the video and laughed. That might be a problem for us soon. :)