Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So marks the beginning of Lent...

Tonight Cora and I attended mass to celebrate Ash Wednesday, and the beginning of Lent. Cora was so darn cute with her ashes, that I just had to share with everyone! Oh, and as a side note: I think Cora is already into the boys :) - we sat in the cry room with a 2 year old boy (yes, an older boy), and Cora followed him around the entire mass...not to mention that when he gave her a hug, she bounced up and down and bobbed her head yes, as if to say she wanted another hug. Ha! I was trying so hard to focus, but they were so cute together :)

Smiling for the camera (I think she knew she was cute)

1 comment:

Dunhams said...

Cute cute! I wish I would've gotten a pic of Madeline with hers. She was VERY concerned when the lady put them on her head, and she kept staring and pointing at everyone else's heads. Too funny :)